In KIP Consulting, the Corporate Sustainability is: "creation of shared value with and for stakeholders".
We have always believed in a holistic and integrated approach that goes beyond the specific dimensions (economic, environmental, social and governance).
We embrace the thought that it is necessary to contribute to the creation of "future-fit organizations" to allow process of generating value lasts over time.
We deal with the issue of Integrated Corporate Sustainability with a Strategic Partner:
In projects in this area, we make our experiences and skills available to:
- Conduct participatory workshops to raise awareness on the topic
- Make the Stakeholder Engagement process effective and efficient
- Support Scenario Planning
Furthermore, by vocation and passion we are engaged in projects related to Social Sustainability, specifically:
- Training and guidance for young people entering the world of work
- Innovation in teaching
- Support in Diversity & Inclusion projects